Tuesday, December 28, 2004

What if i may have been there

What a scene it may have been????????
What might i have done ?????
Weather i might have survived or lost in the lap of the mighty ocean??????
What might i have expected others to treat me like in case i may have escaped death????

This were the obvious questions which came to my mind when i imagined myself in the place of a tsunami victim. Long since i came to mybeing, i have fanatised myself enjoying myself in a beach house. Living with the waves & enjoying the beauty of sunset & sunrise in the sea were other benefits which had always made me envy of all the people living by the sea. But recent tsunami accident had about turned my perception. Why only me rather i should say it has shuddered whole world & i think that this may be one of the worst or who knows may be the worst accident in my entire life time.Its very ironic how the very same people who had always derived there livelyhood from the ocean were drowned to death by their own nurturer. How can nature be so cruel. How can god be so careless ( in case he is there).

But it's how the life goes where there are troubles there are escapades too but at this moment of grief it is heartning to see the whole world promising a grand relief. Every one is giving what he can magnimasly But what percent of the grand promises will be respected no one know but it is for sure that how grand relifit may be it can't relieve every one of his grief....... The echo of the incident will be heard for a long long time.......... But at this moment we should do what our beat we can so that when remembering the accident we can say that we have done what best we may had.

No comments: