Saturday, April 23, 2005

good bye time ........its farewell every where

This are the final days of the academic year & its time to bid good bye to many of your seniors cum friends. Every year while sitting in a farewell party i try to contemplate the feelings and emotions of the guys passing out. Every year i find that at that point i can understand it better than what i can a year ago. But there is always a mixed feeling about the place kgp. Just by giving two or three senti farewell speeches you can't get away with a place you have spent four or five years of your life. The most youthful & happening years of your life which had processed you from a potential future to a talented present. Its always a pride to study in an iit and itbeing iitian will always be one of the greatest achievement that every passout guy will have in his CV.
I still wonder what my feelings will be on the day i will be leaving kgp. But it's a long time ahead before getiing to that point and i have to face a lot of troubles and to achieve a lot of acomplishments before the day comes. But its always a special feeling sitting in a farewell ceremony listening to the guys who are leaving you and whose place you imagine your self some years afterwards.
But its a long time since my last blog and i do regret not writing it. Actually a few days before one of my friend asked me why am i not publicising my blog, I contended the suggestion for many days and finally decided i can't do so. Prior to being a blog addict i had surveyed a lot of blogs and majority of them were those, which were used more of as a publicity instict to show off your writing or amusing skills. But i adopted the hobby for the contrasting cause, I want to use it as a platform to express my true feeling & emotions not the one which will please some one and will enhance your fans and friend list. This is the truest form of me and i don't want to make
me public.
Just going through the "fountain head" a classical story of a unconventional architect. Although i didn't fully agree with the feelings and the principals emphasized by the author in the story but i do like the way of writing it. Actually the novel seems to me a little bit out of league of all the best reader i have ever read. I always have an affinity towards the unconventional stuff and i do agree that i am a little bit unconventional in my feeling and attitude. Untill now i have always liked the hidden unconventionality in me I don't know weather it is for a good cause or not. But i like it every bit.
Lets call it a day actually exams are going on and i have to stick to a tight schedule.

1 comment:

An Unknown Citizen said...

Iitians can be a frust lot but one thing tht makes them proud is the very fact tht they are iitians. truly speaking through the trials and tribulations of 4 yrs makes a man out of a stary teenager. The studies in iit doesn't makes much of a diff but the entire experience makes u look at a life frm a diff perspective. one uses a blog to write abt his true feelings. I do agree tht thr a bunch of bloggers who try amuse others through their writing skills nad develop a fan club. but the fact is it will be nice and thought provoking if u get comments on ur feelings. comments wont copme unless u publicis e ur blog. so amt of publicising is necessary but dont overdo it.