Friday, May 21, 2010

Plan Ahead

I still remember the day I joined IIT Kharagpur. It was a new beginning although not a perfect one. I was shattered by the cruel fate...A little under confident and completely ignorant of the opportunities ahead. Always been the planned man this was obviously not the greatest start I could have had....

But his time it is different. I am as confident as I have ever been..Most of all I am not completely ignorant of what I gonna face...I want to take this opportunity to make up for the mistakes of my past. This means I should be prepared and well planned. Here is the list of achievements I will like to have on my CV the day I pass out-
  1. Among the top 20 graduating student
  2. Made good friends who will last life long
  3. Have extra ordinary communication abilities
  4. Got an internship in a top consulting firm and get a PPO
  5. Had been a popular guy in the batch
  6. Went to Europe in term exchange
  7. Joined a good club and make a mark there
  8. Took part in as many extra curricular activities as possible

No comments: