Sunday, December 25, 2011

Time to Fight it out


I don't know how to start it....As usual a lot has happened recently and most of it has not been very pleasant with me. This is the moment of introspection..This is the time to think deep...This is the time to take some tough decisions. I just hope this time i would be judicious enough to make them right.

Overall I have been utter failure at IIM Bangalore. My once seemingly too promising career has reached a state of complete uncertainty and confusion. Yes I wanted to increase my option in life..I wanted to be generalist...But that does not mean i wanted to be good for nothing as I had become now.

Having said all this I know i am not good for nothing...I need an inspiring success to boost my morale and rejuvenate my energies...I am working hard for it. No matter what the end result is I need to fight and fight is the only thing I can do.....

No comments: