Tuesday, October 05, 2004

let's get acquainted

Hi to all. Here is NITIN GARG. I am a student of the department of Industrial Engineering & Mangement at Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur.Just came to know about the site from a friend & could't resist myself to sign and create my first blog at this wonderful site. I know you all will find my writing quite boring & full of crap.I am sorry for that but keep on reading them & critics are always welcomed. I have got a great passion to debate on any contentious issue if any of you interested i am always there. Thanking you & hoping that we will have great learning together, I am ending my first blog

1 comment:

Enchantica said...

Hi

Nice Blog...no wonder u are an IITian ..the way u write shows it all...no jokes intended...

Keep up the work...and all the best for your future.

Regards
Shipra

shiprakamra@yahoo.com